Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In the News 9/23

Do you think these sites are just a phase or are they something that are going to be around for a long time? I think that Facebook/MySpace could be a phase for people and it will get old after a while. The only problem I see is that this phase will take a very long time before it fades and we have something else for society to cling on to.

How have they improved or made our lives more difficult, if at all? I think that this question will vary from person to person, but in my life I have had improvements because of Facebook. It has allowed me to connect with family member/friends I am not able to see now that I am in college. I have also become better at typing because of Facebook so I am grateful for it.

What causes these addictions to these sites? I think the addictions are just caused by how much people get involved with these sites. These sites also just give people something to do in their spare time.

No comments: