Thursday, October 16, 2008

In the News (Religious Art)

What do you think of a mural of all religions in a public space do you think be would like that or be offended that there high power is next to someone else? Personally, I like the idea of a mural of all religions out in the public for people to see, but I think that this would cause more disputes than friendships over this matter. It is truly a good idea, but I don't believe it would work.

Should other religions be able to display their art? Yes, I do think they should because we have a little thing called "freedom of religion". So people should not feel reluctant to display their religious art.

Should the government be involved in the funding or do you agree its unconstitutional ? I think they should not be involved. I do believe in the separation of church and state.

Would it be much more acceptable if an independent group of people did it since in America we do have "Freedom of Speech"? Yes, I guess it would be more acceptable, but others should feel free to do this as well.

No comments: