Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In the News (1 Trillion dollar Deficit)

1.) In your opinion, what do you think the US government should do in order to stabilize the economy to not be in such a huge deficit? I am not really sure what the government should do because I am not to knowledgeable about the whole situation to were I can give an intelligent idea for change. I do have faith that we will fix this problem soon and we as a nation will stabilize the government.

2.) Do you believe that taxes should be raised in order to pay back the debt that we are in? I do not believe that raising taxes will solve all of our problems. I think we can find a better way to deal with this situation.

3.) If you were president of the United States in January of 2009, what would you do in order to solve this deficit problem? I am happy that I am not the President in 2009 and do not really have a great idea to solve this problem. I do believe that who ever is elected will solve this problem in an efficient manner.

No comments: