Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In the News (Gas Prices)

After the election , we hope that with the new year and a new president are coming to many good things for the Americans , but what do you think that is going to happen with the gas prices? Well I believe that a large margin of the gas prices will go down considering that the price of a barrel of oil has dropped drastically in the last month.

In your opinion what are the real reasons why the gas prices was almost $5 dollars a year ago? I guess I would have to say one reason was because of the war, and most of our oil resources were overseas. I also think it is because we were deciding not to drill of shore oil in the U.S. and now we have decided to.

If you were the new president of the United States what are you going to do first to make reduce the gas prices ? If I were the president I would not really know what to do and that's why I am not the president, but I think the gas prices will go down because of the failing economy. So I guess that will be the reason for a drop in gas prices.

No comments: